I have a new eyeshadow palette to try out – the Chanel Entrelacs Eyeshadow Palette. It looks like a go to palette for nude and natural eye looks. It has a perfect blend of both light and darker colours and matte and shimmery shades, which makes it very versatile. The no. 1 and 2 shade has a matte finish and no.3-5 has a shimmery finish.
Today I’ll show you how you what colours I used to achieve this everyday kind of smokey nude eye look:
- I started by priming my eyes with a concealer. Then I dusted the no. 1 shade all across my eye from eyelid til browbone.
- Afterwards the no. 2 shade in the crease and blended it out with a natural hair fluffy brush – Sigma E35.
- With my Sigma E25, slightly smaller fluffy hair brush I chose shade no. 3 on the outer edge of the lid and blended slightly up into the crease for some definition to the eye.
- With a flat eyeshadow brush, I used the no. 5 shade on the eyelid to add some shimmer to the look. I like to add the shimmer on the eyelid, it gives dimension and a touch of life to the look.
- Underneath the lashline, I took a flat definer brush along the lashline on the outer third of the eye. With my Sigma E25 I then took no. 2 to blend the harsh line out to make the undereye a bit smokey too.
I was very impressed with how easy the colours were to work with. Very blendable, not chalky or patchy – both the matte and the shimmery shade
I didn’t use any liner, I wanted the look to be suitable for daytime so I wanted to keep it soft and as natural as possible. Lots of mascara and I’m good to go!